The centerpiece of our senior independent living community is our beautiful 34-acre site and historic building with its spacious front porch – the perfect place to visit with friends or enjoy the views of our lush, green grounds.
Inside, the common areas you will find a comfortable and inviting atmosphere. Many of our residents tell us they feel at home here because features such as high ceilings, warm wood finishes and classic décor remind them of a childhood home.
The distinctive architecture of our historic building allows us to have over 30 floor plans to choose from. This provides you a unique space to call your own.
Click here to see samples:
Studio 1 Bedroom 2 Bedroom
SENIOR LIVING WITH
ROOM TO BE YOURSELF
We strive for the best in independent living communities. Our apartments are bright and airy, offering plenty of light and room. There’s enough space for couples and even small pets. You may choose from two-bedroom, one-bedroom and studio units, each with:
- Smoke detectors and sprinkler system
- A private kitchen
- Generous storage
- An emergency call system located in the bedroom and bathroom
- 24-hour on-site staff
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning units
- Ample resident and guest parking
- Post office with private, locked mail boxes
- Bi-weekly maid service
- Bi-weekly flat linen service
- Complimentary laundry rooms with two washers and two dryers in each
- Business center available
- Paid utilities (gas, electric)
- Continental breakfast, lunch or dinner and Sunday brunch
- Weekly off-site shopping excursions
We believe “your home is your castle.” You bring your own furnishings, so your apartment becomes a unique reflection of your personal tastes and most cherished memories. And there’s no endowment or entrance fee. Just an affordable monthly rent is all that’s needed to be a part of our friendly community.
Click here to see Campus Advantages photo gallery
Independent Living Events calendar
OTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE (a la cart)
- Private transportation available
- Laundry service
- Daily lunch
- Telephone service
- Basic and premium cable stations, Road Runner internet
- Concierge services such as: dog walking, travel arrangements, flowers ordered, etc.
- On-site rehab and in-home health service (see below)
Click here to learn more about In-Home Health Services
Click here to learn more about On-Site Rehab Services