Our compassionate, knowledgeable staff is focused on nurturing residents to help them meet their maximum potential.
At 10 Wilmington Place, we seek to foster independence rather than dependence, while paying attention to the individuality and privacy you deserve. As your care needs change, we are here to help with activities of daily living, such as accurate medication administration, gentle reminders and guidance for personal hygiene, and proper nutrition. For the ultimate peace of mind, you are covered with a nurse
Our one-bedroom and studio apartments are nearly three times larger than the average Assisted Living apartments, allowing you plenty of room to relax with family and friends.
With our wide variety of floor plans for each care option, you’re sure to find an apartment that fits your lifestyle and budget. Below you’ll see sample floor plans for our studio and one bedroom apartments. Schedule a tour today to see what other unique plans we have to offer!
Your monthly rent includes:
- Professional nursing care (RN) and skilled care up to 120 days
- Medication administration
- Assistance with activities of daily living, such as bathing and dressing
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Weekly housekeeping that includes laundering of towels and bed linens
- Emergency call system in bedroom and bathroom
- 24-hour onsite nurse and staff
- All paid utilities (heating, air conditioning, electric, water, trash)
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning units
- Post office with private, locked mailboxes
- Free transportation to scheduled group outings