Each specially designed memory care plan is based on the resident’s personality profile, activity preferences and cognitive level.
This comprehensive assessment allows us to provide customized and stimulating activities that help each individual stay active and engaged while reducing the difficult or agitated behaviors residents often experience.
Bringing their own furniture, belongings and other comforts of home helps residents create a sense of safety and familiarity. This supportive living environment offers studio and one bedroom apartments along with shared units that provide private rooms with a shared bathroom.
You are sure to find an apartment that fits your lifestyle and budget.
You are sure to find an apartment that fits your lifestyle.
Supportive Living includes:
- Professional nursing care (RN) and skilled care up to 120 days
- Behavior-based therapy programs
- Secured apartments and common areas
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing and dressing
- Three meals daily prepared by our award-winning Executive Chef
- Medication administration
- 24-hour dedicated nurses and staff
- Emergency call system in bedroom and bathroom
- Weekly housekeeping that includes laundering of towels and bed linens
- Scheduled group and personalized activities
- Paid utilities (heating, air conditioning, electric, water, trash)
- Free transportation to scheduled group outings